Our Statement of Faith
We believe in the authority and reliability of the Bible as the only inspired and infallible Word of God. The Bible is the complete and final revelation of God concerning all matters of faith and truth and practice. All truth is God's truth.
- We believe in the omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent God who is sovereign over all. His sovereignty is seen in acts of creation and salvation and continual care.
- We believe in the trinity of the one true God, the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, atonement for our sins by His blood sacrifice, His bodily resurrection, ascension, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit as teacher of God's Truth, as giver of new life in Christ, and as the one who unites all believers in Christ.
- We believe that man is the crown of God's creation. God endowed man with His image and gave him the responsibility to rule the earth.
- We believe that sin has severely broken the relationship between God and man, man and himself, man and other men, and man and nature.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, came to earth to offer cleansing for man's sin, and to heal these broken relationships through His cross.
- We believe that man, cleansed through Christ, must seek to live out his life in total commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord of life, which involves reestablishing all the original relationships God intended for him.
- We believe in a need for clearly defined goals and objectives centered in the Word of God for the development and growth of the whole person (spiritual, mental, emotional, social and physical) and for the establishing of proper priority in an individuals' life.
- We believe that God established the family as the basic unit of society. Parents are ultimately responsible for the instruction and discipline of their children. The Christian School is simply an extension of the family and the church, providing a supportive basis of encouragement to the family and the church.
- We believe that a personal commitment to Jesus Christ and God's Word is necessary for those who are involved in the educational process (faculty, staff, administration and board).
- We believe a true Christian is one who has received Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord by faith. We believe good works to be the inevitable result of true faith.