Job Opening - Development Director
Ames Christian School seeks a Development Director to expand our donor base and build relationships within the Ames community. We are seeking reliable candidates who are passionate about Christian education, engage life from a biblical perspective, and love engaging new people to share great stories about God at work in the community. Position will recruit new donors and new families, maintain relationships, and lead the marketing and advertising efforts for the school.
- Spiritually mature believer who demonstrates a personal commitment and relationship with Jesus Christ
- Full agreement with the ACS Statement of Faith
- Active member/regular attendee of an evangelical church whose beliefs align with the ACS Statement of Faith
- Committed to Christ-centered education and the mission of ACS
- BA in Marketing or related field
- Experience in marketing and fundraising in a Christian school or another nonprofit organization
- Have basic knowledge of proper accounting practices and knowledge of IRS regulations for charitable contributions
- Experience in making connections and establishing relationships within the local business community
- Demonstrate basic proficiency in word processing, creating and using spreadsheets, e-mail programs, and managing databases
A complete job description will be made available to qualified candidates. For more information or to request an application, please contact Mr. Floyd Athay at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Ames Christian School:
Ames Christian School is accredited through the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
Ames Christian School (ACS) is a unique, Pre-K through 6th grade educational environment located in Ames, Iowa. The mission of ACS is to provide academic excellence from a biblical perspective.
At ACS, each child receives a personalized Christian education helping them to become lifetime learners who think critically, discern spiritually, and act biblically in order to fulfill God’s unique purpose for their lives. The school has a well-developed foundation rooted in a biblical worldview aiming to educate the whole child by diligently seeking to meet each student’s academic, emotional, social, and spiritual needs.